Kannumaa now can you comment see?? I just reached home jejjimaa! Happyy 8! We didn’t go to movie! We will go tom anta! It became late kadha so! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh🫠😘😚 Uuummmmmmmmmaaaaa
Babyy inka it’s not getting published😭! Wait kanna I’ll fix it and tell you💋💋
Kannumaa u eat and sleep jejji! Creating new page takes some time so I’ll do it and send you the link here and then sleep okkiee! Alabbuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchh moree🫶🏻😘😚 Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa
Tap on this and let’s text there kanna! And babyy listen while publishing the comment, it will ask for name and gmail! You give cute diff names we call eachother everytime u comment and for mail id just text like v@g.com like that. It will take it anthe! I’ll post one pic ikkada below kuda💋 Uuuummmmmaaaaa
Awww myyy boobooo yaa jejjimaaa I missed so much texting here at our page😭🫠😘! Idhe unni mommuuuu let’s text in this page only! Emaina problem osthe we will use that page okkieee! Laaabbbbbbbbuuuuuuu choo muchh
Now we are going to mall mommaa! Uuummmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lulu mall we came momma! Emo he had to buy shirt anta so! I’m exploring so much new cloth stores babymaa! Let’s go to all of them Pelli ainaka bangaram! Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa💋😚 Laabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuassssss
Dinnner I’ll now go and eat mommumaa! Nuvvu jejji!?
Ayo babymaa em kanna that pw dhi🥺 inka na baby ki cough and fever undhi and she wants to do all this work😒 Babymaa I didn’t buy anything jejji. Just went and saw and came! Dhaa babymaa buvva thintamu! Em thinvi nanna nuvvu? Chinnu take syrup and drink warm water only kanna. I lovee youu bangaram🤗🫂 Uuummmmmmmmmaa
Haaa bangaruuu dhaa ra chinnuu baaga pachopedha daddu paina! Happiesstttt nightt myy lovee💋😘🫠✨! Kannumaa tom morning you’ll call ah!? I’ll be here at his house kadha nannaa! Sere you call me bujjimaa I’ll somehow talk😚🤗. Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmma
Happiesstttt night chinnumaaa💋✨🫠🤌🏻🪐♾️ I lovee youuu choo muchhh
Kannumaaaa aina jejji dance classs!? Mommaa ikkada chaala late aipoya! We were rec videos and all so! Now ikkade ikea undhi babymaa we are planning to go! So it will be late by the time we go back! Andhukey I’ll come home tom only bangaram! And if possible we will meet bangaruuu tom! No expectations ok na! Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa😚🫠
Hiii nannaluuu💋🫂🫠! Mommumaa we are going back from ikea! Happyyy 8:50! Laabbbuuuusssss😘💋🤗
Aina chinnumaaa dance classs!? Dhaa chinnu buvva thinpistha! I’ll go there and eat babymaa! Uummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa Yaakannumaaa tom will see if we can meet😚🤗🫂✨
Babyymaaa I reached his house! Lobbbusssss💋🫠
Kannaaa🥺 I love you babymaaa🫂. Em aya chinnu? Haa kanna tell me tom jejjimaa. Babyy naaki kuda aitha ley babyymaa let’s just move out next year kanna anthe. Let’s make this happen no matter what kanna anthe. I love youuu moreee than myself bujjimaa🤗🌍🤌🏻✨ Dhaa kanna pachopedha. Happiesstttt nighttt kannumaaaa🫠 Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa💋🫂😚 We live in us bangaram♾️🪐
Mommuluuu!😘😗💋! Aya gym cutoooo hottoooo🤗! I did shoulders mommuu! They came kanna? Dhaa babymaa let’s fresh up! Kannaa dhaa buvva thinpistha! Ikkada inka cooking! I’ll eat after prepared ley! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh🤗🫂✨ Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaa
Chinnuuu em ra bujji inka text cheyely!? Texxtuuuu😘😘dha mommuu thintamu!😗
Kannumaa you puked ah😭🥺? Why did pipi even puke kanna? Did it something bad? Naa bujjimaa chaala noppiga undha kanna tummy or throat? Are you feeling uneasy cutiee? And dongaaa you ate masala puri after puking?🤨😠?? Adhi emo medicine food thinni atla chesthavundavu, dadda I ate masala puri ani😠? Buvva kanna? Again emaina you feeling like puking ah chinnu? Saripothundhi ley nanna, uuummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa💋💋 Dha huggieee🤗🫂. Haa kanna jaldhi pachonisthamu dhaa bangaram😘 I lovee youuu choo muchhh🌍🤌🏻
Awww naa cutooo bangariii🤗😘🫠 dhaa ra ammukanna pachontamu! I ate biriyani kannumaa. Yayyy babymaa thank us for todayyy🫠🫂✨🤌🏻 I loveeee youuu chooo muchhyyy nannaluuu💋🌍🙈 Happiesssst nighttt myy superstarrr🌠! Uummmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Babyymaaa what sleeping on ground kanna🥺? What time you slept bujjimaaa then? Potta noppi ela undhi kanna? Happy morning jejjimaa🫂! Dha kanna fresh up chesi buvva thinpistha. Uuummmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa
I lovee youu kannuumaaa💗
Babyymaa I’m chorryyy ra kannumaa I was driving scooty andhukey I couldn’t know that texts were coming ani! Call cheyala kadha ra chinnu? I’m chaarryy ammukannaa🫂🤗 haa bujjimaa dhaa nanna we will study! They’ll leave ley kanna dance class ki. Entha undhi kanna chadhuvedhi? Breakie em thinvi babymaa? I ate yesterday biriyani only momma. Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh😘
Haa cutiemaaas I’ll make free chinnu call cheyi bangaram💋🫠 Yaaa jejjimaaa will study question paper dhaa💋🫂
Myyy babyyycutieee how was the test nannaluu😘🫠? Aya momma badminton aadi! Labbbuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhyyy😗💗🤗 text me jejjimaaa after coming from dance class🫂🫂😘 I’ll be waitinguuuuu🤗💖💋
Mmmuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bangaram has kanna ask Pokemon and try to tell him how big this event is and the dance teacher also wants me to do ani kanna. I’ll pray to god bujjimaa that my lil girl should do this program ani🤞🏻🤞🏻! I lovee youuuu choo muchh kannumaa🫂🤗. Uuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa
Awww myyy jejjibangaruuuu😍🤩🥳🥰😘!!! I lobeeee youuu chooo muchhyy!😘😘😘😚 Happieee naa jejjimaaa? I’m choo Happyy😙! My babiieee performing💃🕺!! Can I commuuuu to that program mommuu🫣🫠🙈!!? Dhaa chinnuuu buvva thintamu🤗💋. Uuummmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Kannumaa ala em kaadhu ley bangaru. Let’s pray to god dhaa kanna🫂. Haa bangaram dhaa chinnu pachontamu. Happiesstttt night kannumaaa😚😘. Mmuuuuuuaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I loveee youuu moreee than myself sweetheart 💗🌍 We live in us💖
Chinnuuu jijji osthaledha ra kanna? It’s 2:30 bangaram naaki jijji osthaley. And now when I woke up and saw our page! There’s a view at 2:12! Missing me bujjimaaa?
Em kaaley jejjimaaa, akkade unna nee thoney, nee lopaley, nee kosamey🫂🌍… I loveee you more than myself nannaa🤌🏻✨ Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😘💋🫠
Dhaa kanna pachopedha dadda chest paina💖. Happiesstttt night myy Superstarrr🌠
Chinnuu Aya kannumaa vomit🥺? Kannumaa food problem ayi stomach has upset ig bangaram😭! Happiest morning kannumaa! Ig naa bujjibabyy is in dance class rn😘. Kanna tiring ga undha jejji? Breakie what u had jejjimaa? Babymaa can u eat curd rice please cutieee! It will help stomach settle koncham kanna. And no spicy or junk for few days kanna. Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh🫠💋
Text me after dance practice ammuu😚🤗💗
Uummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaa
Mommumaaa I took bath! Dhaa breakie thinpi babymaa! Inka naa chinnikuttyyy practicing?!🫠🤗🙈
Laabbuuuuuuu moreee🫂
Babyycutieeee inka dance class unnava bangaruuu!? 1:30 aya ammuumaa! Kannaa nenu my mom friend’s function undhi anta, so I’ll go w my mom and come jejjimaa! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh
Babymaa everything is fine know!? Ig they came emo kanna. Seriga bye kuda chepley naa chinnu ki😔. Laabbuuuuuuu babymaa. I reached home kanna. I’ll rec video now and then go to play babymaa. Uummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa
Awww naa jejji bujji🫠💋🤗😘! Mommuluuu Entha baaga unnavu kannumaa! Uummmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa
Mommubabyyy I’m going now to play booboomaa! Happyy 4! Laabbuuuuuuuuusss😚💖🤌🏻
Babyymaaa ikkada power posinde mommuu so we were playing among us! Andhukey koncham late aya! Now I’m going home mommumaa! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhyy💋🤗🫂
Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaa
Ayo bujjimaaa yala ra chinnu again headache🥺? Kannaa jijji poley kadha kannaa nenna andhukey jejjimaa headache! Will eat soon and sleep bangaram before 10 sere na! I lovee youu so much babymaa. Ninni idsi ekkada poyele kanna i promise babyymaa. 🫂
I miss you babymaa🥺
Babymaa I’m editing kanna. I’m so exhausted😞
Haa kanna we will talk tom. I lovee you. Dhaa baby naaki buvva thinpi. Nuvvu em thintvi kanna? How you feeling now jejji? Headache?
I lovee youu babyyy. Dhaa bangaram pachontamu🫠🙈🤌🏻💗🌍… Happiesstttt nighttt myy loveee🌠
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa
You are the bestest💋🤗✨
Babyynaaa Hii🫠🤗! Mommuuu enthaaa bagunde iroju🙈🫠💋✨!! Babymaaa this train had to come here at 8:07pm and now it’s 8:33pm inka raaley😩! It’s ok let bananas it will come off! I called my mom they are almost reached majestic anta! We shouldn’t go in same train mommy😬! Laaaabbbbuuuuuuuuuuu chooo muchhh
Reached home kasha chinnu!? Uuummmmmmmmmmaaa
💋💋💋
Mommy happyyy 9:40! I reached home jejjimaaa! Has change my clothes boo-boo🙈😚
Haaa cutieeemaaa dhaa mommy let’s sleep🫠🤗💋!
I ate Pongal mommubabyyy! Happiestttttt Nighttt myyy superstar🌠! Uummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Thank us for today’s rain sweetheart💖🤌🏻
I loveeeee youuuu moreeeeee💌🫂🌍
Kannumaaa reached home kadha nannaa! Uummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa
Mommaa I’ll go to laxmi house babymaa now! They’re coming to pick me up! Alabbuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhh
I’ll be careful mommuu
Mmmwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Late em ley babymaaa! Now I’m sleeping! Happyyy 12! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhhh
Happiesstttt nighttt myy sweetooo🤗💋🫂
Mmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Babyymaaa everything fine know!? Pokemon saw u speaking to me ah babyy😬? Text me kannumaaa I’ll be waiting💋 Lovee youuu kannnaa
Who that mf is to style your skirt? What the fuck is he mean? And what is that last text meaning you sent baby? I do mind seeing your uruself tomorrow? What is this? Why you have to message him though? 😏
And why the hell you telling him ok for him styling you? What is this baby🥺? Can you be ok is some girl will come and ask the same and agree for it?
Haa babymaa misunderstanding only ley. I’m sorry kanna.
Dinner baby? Dhaa let’s eat. My head is paining.
Nuvvu unnavu kadha bangaram naaki! I’ll be fine nothing to worry! I loveee youuu moreeee than myself babyymaa🫶🏻💋! Happiesstttt nighttt my loveee🫂🤌🏻
Uummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa
Babyymaaaa I reached his house. Fresh up cheskoni I’ll go to movie baby. I love youuu
Husharga poyi ra kanna dance class ki. Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa
Babymaaa Happyy 6:30! I came to theatre baby. I lovee youuu🫂 I’ll text back at interval kannaa. Uummmmmmaaaaaaaaa💋
Aina bangaram dance class!? Now interval babymaaa! Textttiuuuuu after class chinnuuu💋💋😘
Alabbuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Babyymaaa happyyy 10!! Just now movie aya babyy! Babyy I’ve never seen this kinda celebration at any theatre kanna omg! Yaya kannumaa I’ll comment rn🫠💋💋! I’ll comment this one baby! "A little reminder who took this" I’ll this one booboomaaa🫠😘
Dinner I’ll go and eat now mommumaa😘. Nuvvu thintva ammukanna? Em thinvi nannaluu!? Chaala undha bangaram wash chesedhi?
Boobooo I commented🫠🙈🙈! Naaki siggesthundhi mommuuu🫣🫠! Dhaa jejjimaaa buvva thintamu! Mmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa
I loveeee youuuu sooooo sooooooo muchhh moreeee💋🫶🏻🤌🏻
Kannumaaa dhaa bangaruuu pachontamu😘🫠! Happiesstttt nighttt Myy Superstar🌠! I loveee youuu so muchhh babyy🌍 thank you for today and everything kannaaa🫂🧿 Uuummmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa
I’m sorry for fighting today mommaa.💋
Happiesstttt nightttty🫶🏻🙈
Babyymaaa now we are rec video chinnuu! It will be koncham late ammumaa! You have food and sleep ammumaa! I’ll come okkieesss😘
Laabbuuuuuuuuuuuu chooo muchhhh
Mommuuu aya shoot anni! Now going backkuuuu💋💋💋
Dinner jejjimaaa🫠🫶🏻😗!? Mmmuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa
Kannumaaa yala ra bujji headache🥺? Babymaa ala anni cheppadu baby. What not treating you well nenu?😔 I’m sorry babymaaa. Haa kanna dhaa jejjimaaa pachopedha. I’ll eat and come kannaa. I lovee youu bangaram. I promise you chinnuu next year I’ll bring you out of that hell no matter what… Dhaa bangaram pacho dhaa daddaaa chest paina.
Happiesstttt nightt kannaa🫂🌍 We live in us
Babgymaaaa happiesstt morning kannumaa🫂🫶🏻🫠💋! Ayo jejjimaaa ikkada power poysey wifi off aipoinde babymaaa! I’m chooryyyy kannumaaa😭
What time you woke up bangaram? Breakie ammuuulu? Labbbbuuuuuuuuu chooo muchhyy😘 Dhaaa kannumaa naaki jiya popi! 🫂 I loveeee youuu babyymaaa🧿
Myyy boobooluuuu laabbbususususs choo muchhyy💋🫠🫶🏻
Mommumaaa just now nihar called me! He got some scholarship for Germany anta, so he is asking all of us to meet babymaa! Luckily all the ppl in our gang are here blr lo! That 6 ppl! So thought of meeting momma! Appointment is at 3pm babymaa, so after I finish appointment I’ll meet them and then come back jejjimaaa.😘
Babymaaa yesterday reel chusthva mommuluu??🙈 Bagundha jejjimaa?🫣😗🫠 Jiya aya momma, dhaa breakie thinpi! It’s chapathi. Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa
Mommumaaa neeki emo cheppala ani I forgot booboomaa😭😩! Em adhi remind me😖! Mommmaaa yesterday night I called my dad babyy, he’s not speaking normally babyy idk why! Em chesthavuntvi bujji? Uummmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mommuubabyy yaa remind me to brush my teeth at 1:50 mommaa! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhyy💋🫂 Mmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaa
Babyymaaa I brushed jejji! Dhaa mommaa let’s go to dental and comeeee! I’ll go in scooty mommaa! 35min it’s showing! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhhh
🫠😘🙈
Babyymaa chaarryyyy chinnuuu Inkepudu no shouting kannumaa🤌🏻! Naa jejji bangaruuu kadha forgive me ammuuuluu🫠🤌🏻💋! I reached babymaa ikkada! I’m waiting in the lobby! Laabbuuuuuuu chooo muchh moree
You’ve to go to dance class ah kanna to write test?? Dhaa kanna 1hr will full pocussss study chesthamu! Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa
Babyymaaa aya appointment😖 this kakka doc emi cheyaley momma😭 next Wednesday 3pm ki ravalanta😗
Laabbuuuuuuu chooo muchh moreeeee
Now going to some cafe momma akkada we all will meet! Texttuuuu after class jejji🫠😘
Babyyy I’m here with friends kannaa! Laabbuuuuuuu chooo muchhh moreee💋💋
Babymaaa em nanna inka text cheyley!? Aya babymaa ikkada, now we are going bakkuuu😘💋 Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaa
Babymaaa late aipoya kadha jejjimaa andhukey I’m going back to Chinmay house mommaa, tom I’ll go home after breakie! Kannumaa intha sepu practice ah🤯😳? Tired jejji!? Dhaa ammuu let’s eat dinner! Labbbuuuuuuu chooo muchhh moreee
Babyyymaaa dhaaa chinnuuu pachontamu! I’ll post story mommumaaa you see okkiessss! Tom I’ll post💋😗
Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaa
I ate rice and sambar babymaaa! Nuvvvuuu kannumaa?🫠😘
Babyymaaa what the hell is wrong with her. Thuuu she won’t change babyyy😒. What migraine babymaa no kanna ala anni cheppadhu chinnu. Entha undhi kanna wash chesedhi?
Happiesstttt night bangaram🫂🌍 I loveee youu ra bujjimaaa🫶🏻
Ummmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Happiesstttt Morning jejjimaaaaa😘💋🫠🫂! I lobbeeeee youuu choo muchhyyy! Myy jejjibangaruuuu at dance class🫠🙌🏻🤌🏻! Text me after coming mommumaa! Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa
We live in us🫶🏻🧿💋
Babyy pachovunnavu kadha bangaram? I love you babyyy🫂
Uuummmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Myyy babyymaaa em kaaley nanna, I was just getting ready and leaving appudey mommaa andhukey couldn’t text anthe!😘 Lunch I ate biriyani and fry momma. Now I’m going back babymaa! 5:30 train! I’m in metro rn! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Headache koncham reduced baby. Did they say anything kanna?
Babyymaa I got train😗 Uummmmmmmaaaaaa
Aina bangaram coding!!😚 Babymaa I can’t go to trip ig baby. Next Sunday at my house they are doing this pitarpakshalu anta. Chusthamu ley baby. My head is paining baby sm idk
I loveee youuu
Babyymaaaa I reached home! Happyyy 7:50! Laabbbbuuuuuuuu choooo muchh
Dinner you will eat at birthday party kanna? Uuuuuummmmmmmmmaaaaa💋😗😘🫠
Haaa jejjimaaa dhaa let’s eat! Ikkada she have made chicken fry momma. Naaki akali em ledhu kani koncham we will eat lekapothey bejaru cheskontaru mommaa.
And babyy my mom is asking me to go to see Latha avva with her. Yesterday they went anta, I’ll go or tom I’ll go babymaaa? Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa😘😗
Awww myy babyyy chooo prettyyy kanna story! I commented baby see🙈😗👀! Aya momma thinni! I’ll go to their house and come off momma oka 15min! I lovee youuuu🫶🏻
Kannaa what the fuck is their problem kanna? Now what happened suddenly? Babymaa please ra kanna dong hurt yourself babymaa. Kannaa look at me I promise you just 3 months, just 3 months give me time baby, I’ll bring the change and in just less than 6 months we will move out kanna. This is my promise jejjimaaa. Please kanna please I beg you don’t hurt yourself baby. Don’t do anything to my little girl’s body kanna. Please baby.
Kannaa text me babyy
Babyymaaaa please text me naaki chaala bhayam ga undhi
Babymaa please kanna text me baby. Please bujjimaa please text me. Don’t hurt kanna you promised me kannumaa please ra bangaram I beg you
Babyymaaa dhaa kanna pachopedtha naa paina🫂. Kannaa I promise you kanna not 1 year, just 6 months babyy🫂.
I loveee youuu bangaram💗 Dhaa nanna pacho dadda chest paina. Happyy night Kannumaa🌍
Call me chinnu tom morning💋
Ledhu ra ammuuu ninni idsi ekkada poyele chinnuuu🫂😘. Naa pranamey jejjimaa nuvvu. Nuvvu naaki anni🌍🤌🏻🧿
Haa kannumaa dhaa bangaram pacho dadda paina😙 Happiestttt nighttt Myy Superstarrr 🌠
I loveee you moreee than myself bujjimaa❤️ Uummmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa
Ammu jejji reached home nanna? Dhaa buvva thinpistha chinnuuu😘 Mmuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Kannumaa em bujjimaaa inka text cheyley? Everything fine chinnu? Buvva thintva ammu? I ate chapathi and tomato gojju babymaa. Texttuuu nannaa, will sleep💋💋
Aww myy babyyluuuu🫠😘! Dhaa raa chinnuuu pachooo dadduuu paina! Uummmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗💋
Happiesstttt night kannaa🫂🌍🌠 I loveeee youuuuu🤌🏻
Bangaram dhaa chinnu buvva thintamu!💋🫠🫶🏻 Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Alabbuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchh sweetheart🤌🏻🤗
Myyy babyyy I ate rice and sambar and egg mommaa!
What assignment sweetie so suddenly!? Kannumaa vessels anni wash chesi when you’ll finish the assignment Kannumaa? Can I help with that sweetheart? Tell me if I can do anything lovee, I’ll do it and send you😘!!
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaa😚🫠
Bangaram!? Aina washing kanna?
Your words fill lot of courage in me my lovee❤️!
I loveee you more than myself sweetheart🌍🫂. I couldn’t ask for more too my honey🫶🏻! Thank us.
Haa babyy I’ll remind you tom about Friday meeting!
Happiesstttt nightt myy loveee🌠 Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaa
Awww myy babyy we both were texting at the same time kannumaaa!🫠🤌🏻 Yaya come darling lay on daddaaa’s chest💋❤️! Happiesttt nighttt babyyy🤗
Laabbuuuuuuu morrrreeee ♾️
Babyymaaa I reached homeeee💋🫶🏻😘! Babyyy where areee youuuu??? Till afternoon you were in my room and now you’re not😩😩! I can see you everywhere myy boobooluuu🫠🤌🏻❤️! Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa
Laabbuuuuuuu chooo muchhh
Aww yaa babyyy everything is myy baby’s scent eh rn😘🫂🙈! One of the bestest day kanna fr💋🌠🌍
Awww myyy booboomaaa Enthaa baaga you speakuuuu jejji🫠🙈😘🫶🏻! Mommuuu omg I’m sooo sleepy rn! Yaa mommaa Ledhu ledhu, iroju I’ll sleep soon with my mommubabyyy! For tom also it’s not like I sleep at night 12 ani mommaa, 11,11:30 or 12 as soon as I finish work I’ll sleep okkieess🫠💋! Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa
Oh she only washing ah! Niceeyyy! Dinner bommaa? Dhaa let’s eat bangaram🤗. Alabbuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchh
Mommuu aya thinni! Pachontama jejjiamaaa!?😘🫠🫂🤗! I ate rice and sambar and omlet babymaa! Nuvvu cutiee? Dhaa babymaaa pachontamau! We’re so sooo tired sweetheart🫂! Baaga we will cuddle like we did today🙈 and sleep sound mommumaa❤️🤌🏻♾️! Happiesstttt nighttt myy jejji💋🌠 You are the bestest🫶🏻 Thankuuuu for this life Ammaaaa💖 I loveee youu more than I know😚
Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Babyymaaa dhaa chinnuu pachontamau! Everything fine bangaruuu? Laabbuuuuuuu choo much🫠💋
Bujjimaaa uccha pothva ammuu! Dhaa chinnu emaina thinpistha koncham💋😘! I’ll go to gym inko 15 min ainanaka and come mommumaa! I’ll be back around 8:15 okkieee! Uummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Text me chinnumaa I’ll be waiting😘🤗
Entha baaga that pipi was sitting on stairs kannaa🤭! Laabbuuuuuuu choo mychhh
Hiii booboomaaa🤗💋🫠! Aya mommaa gym! I’m still here cutooo! I’ll leave now! I’ll send you sexxyyy piccyyy undu darliooo😋🙈! Mmmmmwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa
🫣🙈
Dhaa cutieee let’s goooo homeee💋
Chinni bangaruuu em thintvi nanna appudey? Dhaa kannumaaa naaki buvva thinpi! Uuuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa💋💋💋🫠
Awww myy jejjiluuu😘🤗🫶🏻🥰! Dhaa ra ammukannaa pachopedha baaga dadduuu paina💖😋😍! Happiesstttt nighttt myy sweetheart🌠♾️ Uuummmmmmmmmmmaaa
I loveee youuu cutieee pucchuiii💋
Mommumssss!!🤗🤗🥰♾️😍 Happiessttt morning jejjimaaa🫶🏻💖 I loveee youuu choo muchhh
Happyyy 11! Just now I woke up mommaa! I slept around 11:40 momma nenna! Dhaa booboomaaa fresh up cheyi nanni🫠😘 Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa
Awww naaki siggesthundhi mommuu🫣💋
Babyymaaa I ate dosa! Nuvvu bujjiluuu? Entha aya nannaluuu assignment!? Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaa
Laabbbbuuususuusss choo muchhyyy💋🤗
Awww myy dosaaa pucchuuu kuttyyyy bangaruuuiii had dosa na😍🫠😋!! Same pinch 🤏🏻 bangaruuuu💖
Oh homiepathi na! Okok chinnuuu dha let’s talk to them!
Inka 2 assignments undha cutieeemaa?🫨😭 we will do it ley kannumaa😘
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh moreeeee🫶🏻💋
Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
I’ll now write script and make video bujji!🤗
Naaa chinniii bujjiii bommuuu kannaaa kuttyyy bangaruuu ammuuluu nuvvu🫠😋🙈😙! Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lunch chinnuu? Dhaa ra nannaa thinpistha! Enthaa baaga it was when I fed my kannumaa here🙈🙈! I loveeee youuu choo muchhyyy🫶🏻😋😘💋
Awww myy chinnikuttyy!😘😍🫠 Yaa kannumaaa I’ll feed my bangaruuu bommuuu forever anthe😙♾️!
Awww naa booboomaa pachonisinna!? It’s okkieesss kannumaaa, you woke up jaldhi only know! If you take naps like this it’s even more better only bujjimaaa😘💋! My babyy feels better and energetic after jijji naps kadha🫠😋🙈! Lunch chinnuu? Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh💋🫠
Mmmuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pelli next year pakkuuuuu chinnimaaa💍🤏🏻!! Devatha nuvvu🤗🫶🏻🌠
Oneee bangaruuuu🫶🏻😘😋😙! Akaali ledha naa chinni bujji ki? And myyy cocoieeee dhaa oka gatti muddhu pettu nee mogudu ki🙈🙈💋! Mmmmmuuuuuuuaahhhhhh
Myyy booboomaaa! Uuummmmmmmmaaaa😘😘💋!
Kannubujji aina ra chinnu dance class!? How was it nannaluuu!?😘 Laabbuuuuuuuu moreeee
I’ll go to gym around 8:30 mommumaa! Loveee youuuu
Awww myy pilli pellaaam is backkk🤗🙈🫶🏻😋! Aya mommu a gym! I did shoulders today sweetheart😍! Ohh you went to cherry house kannumaa! Okkieess nannaa tell me everything on call chinnu I’ll be waiting😘
Dinner kutty? Dhaa ra nannaa let’s eat🤗💋
Naa pranam jejji nuvvu🫠💖
Myyy chinni bujji made fried rice 😋🫠!! Uuummmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa
I ate curd rice jejjimaaa! Now washing ah babyymaa😭😔. I lovee you so much baby🫂
Mommuumaa nenu konchepu I’ll study okkiee! Aminka I’ll sleep babymaa with you🤗🙈! 💋💋
Aww myy babbyyy em ra kannumaa intha baaga matladi anni points Nuvve theeskonisthava🤨? Naaki points odha?
Addition to that you’ll make me blush so much that I start feeling cheek pain vere😭! Dongaa bujji bnagaruuuu nuvvu🤗😋🫠 Naa cocoieeeemaaa💖🫶🏻💍
Happiesstttt nighttt Loveee🌠💋 Thank us🫂😘
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa
I lovee you more than I know💞
Myyy boobooomaaa🫠😋🤗!! Happiesstttt Morning jejjiluuu🌅💖! Whattt today boyfriend day na🙈🙈! Po mommuu naaki siggesthundhi😘😭! Ohh anni points naa pilli pellaaaaaaaaaaaam ka😋?? Wait I’ll make something and get points 🤔💋! Dhaa mommuu let’s eat! What you cooked sweetheart??🫂💞 Ummmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa
Labbuuuuuuuuuuu choooo muchhh🌠🫠🤗
Babyy loose motions ah😰?! Yala chinnuu?😭 Haa kanna saripothundhi ley bangaram🫂. Yaya cutieee pier dhaa jiya popistha🫠💋😘! I ate rice and sambar mommu!
Haa naa babyyy ki emo chesi pampistha supaisseeee adhi🙈🫣! Mmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa
Kannumaaa Prakash mama family will come today evening only anta! By then I will make and senduuu naa babyy ki💋🫠! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa💋💋💋💋
Bagundha booboomaaa🫣🙈??
Bujjimaaa why video not cominguuuu😭😩! I’ll send on insta kannumaa poni?? Em antavu?
Kannumaaa when u reach dance class text me chinnu on insta, I’ll send on inst only okkieee!? And I’ll post on our yukvi page! That new one we used for few days kadha!! You can watch whenever you want🫠😘🤗!
Alabbuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Kannuuuuu cutieeeee🫠🙈! Ig now the video is cominguuuu know boobooluuu!? Text me after dance class jejjimaaa I’ll be waiting💋😘🤗! Nono momma inka they didn’t come! Yaya hottiee I’ll go to gym around 8pm and come😚 Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa
Laabbuuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhyyy chinnuuu😍🥰😘
Booboomaaa! Prakash mama family and amomma came babymaa ikkada! Aina chinnuu dance class? Texxttuuu bangaruuu I’ll be waiting💋💋💋
Mmmmmwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Kannuuuubangaruuu 9:10 aya kadha ra kutyyy!! Came home nannaa? How was dance class cutieee🤗😚
Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aww myy bujjimaaaa🙈🤗🫠! Uummmmmmmmmmaaaa
For myy cutieeepucchhiii kosam I can sing any song ley booboomaaa😘💋! Laabbuuuuuuuuuss choo muchhh
Ayo kannumaa akkada kuda na😩? Entha pani naa bujji bangaru ki? I did brooming, moping anni babymaa! Dinner nanna? Kannumaa what and all you should do bangaram now? Nenu kuda koncham work doing momma! Will sleep aminka okkieesss🤗😍💋! Loveee youuuu sweeetheart😚🫂
Aina bangaruuu washing? Tired ah bujjimaa?🥺 Dhaa babymaaa naa paina pachopedha🤗🫂. I loveee you more than everything jejjimaaa💋🌍! Uummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa
Achuuu naa kandha Ledhu ledhu bangaram let’s talkiee, meetieee and kissyyyy soon kannumaa! Miss you too chinnu🫂😭! Dha ra ammuuu pachontamu! Happiesstttt nighttt nannalu🌠💞♾️ Alaabbuuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchh🫠💍 Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Babyymaaa Happiessttt morning jejjimaa🫂🌠🌍😚!
Mommumaa they woke me up at 7:50😭! That kid was shouting and running all over😭! What time you woke up chinnu? Jijji ochna kannumaa baaga? Dhaa mommuu let’s brush! Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa🫠💋
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh moree
Hiii cutiooopuchhiii😚💋! Kannumaa I peelinguuuu chooo happieee after talkinguuu to you🫂💞💋🤗😘!
Aina kannumaa anni pani!? Uuuummmmmmmmmmaaaa
Pooja what time chinnu? Ikkada ig around 1 they’ll do babymaa! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh
I want piccyyyy mommuu😚🫠
Babyyluuu! Aina chinnu buvva thinni!? Uummmmmmmmaaaaaaaa
Myy booboo got energy?? Ikkada they made poori, ghee rice, chicken curry, mutton chaaru, rice and rasam mommaa! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh💋🤗😘😚
Akkada em babymaa menu??!💋
Mommaa I’ll go play badminton and comeeee okkiee?
I’ll go around 3:30 mommuu🫠
Awww myy bujjiluuu dance class!!💋🤗🫂 Haa nannaluuu go and come chinnu! I came momma intiki! Aya badminton adi😘😚! It was niceeyyy jejjimaa!
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhhh moreee🫠💞 Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa
Textttuuuu after classuuu chinnuuu I’ll be waitinguuu🫂😘
Kannumaaa PAN Card for fam pay!? Dw chinnuu I’ll find some way kannumaa let’s talk about it tom ley jejjimaaa 🤗😚! Don’t worry kannumaaa sere na, I’ll get it done nanna💋
Haa kannaaa I’ll remind you tom tell me what is it ani chinnumaa! Kanna wtf is her problem? That bitch wants you to do all work and still don’t want to pay for you😏.
I also need to tell you something baby. This lavi bitch is doing sm here😒.
Babyymaaa I feel like talking to dance teacher and telling everything kanna😒. Babyyy I’m telling you baby, we can live like this kanna. Wtf is this. Like how Indian fought for freedom against British people, you are going through so much😔. No matter what, next year we will move out baby, I’ll bring you with me anthe. I promise nanna. Uummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa🫂
I love you baby🥹. Naaki gattiga ninni hug cheskoni ediyala ani undhi baby. I just want to cuddle you and hold you tight and close. You don’t deserve all this struggles kanna. You are so pure and kind, that cruel place is not for you jejjimaaa🥺. Ninni idsi ekkada poyele nanna. I can’t live without you baby. I swear to god if something happens to you, I’ll burn this world baby. As PROMISED we will live together happily from next year kanna. Remember my words🫳🏻🫂
I lovee you more than myself kannaa
Dhaa baby buvva thinpistha. How was dance class ammu?
Bujjimaaa aina kannumaa thinni!? I ate rasam and kabab babymaa!😚 Pachontama mommumaa?🤗🫠
I lobeeee youu choo muchhh moreee💋💞 Tom we talkieeee😘🌍♾️
Kannumaa dhaa bujjiluuu change chestha😘! Tired myy kuttyy?💋 I will shoot the video now and edit mommumaa!😘
And aminka I’ve that freelance zoom meeting, I’ll attend it and then I’ll study about finances koncham! Laabbuuuuuuu choo mychhh 😚🫂
Uummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa
Babyymaaa em kannumaaa inka text cheyely!? Texttuuuu jejji!😗 Everything fine kannaa? Dhaa kanna buvva thinpistha💋 Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa
Kannaa em aya bujjimaa inka text cheyeley!? Babyy naaki bhayam aithundhi babyy. Text me soon chinnu please
Kanna 10:26 aya baby em aya bujjimaa?🥺 just tell me you are fine ani baby.
Aww myy babyyyluuu I can’t kanna nuvvu konchepu text cheykapothey🫣! I loveee youu soo much jejjimaa💞♾️🌍! Dinner had no kannumaa? Haa nanna dha ra ammuu pachontamu🌠 Happiesttt nightt myy loveee🤗🥰🤌🏻
Ummmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bujjimaaa reached home chinnu!?😘 Uummmmmmmmmaaaaa
I loveee youuu sweetheart🌍🤌🏻 text chinnu I’ll be waiting
Hii bangaram🫂🤗! Aww naa babyy had biriyani! Niceeyyy💋💋! Yaa kanna I’m choo excited for tom🫣🥳🥰! I ate rice sambar and omlet momma! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh! Pachontama chinnu!? Uuummmmmmmmmaaaa
Haa babbymaa! Kanna nenu kuda I've to wash baby, my mom is not feeling well! I'll wash and come jejjimaa! I love youuu. Happiesttt Nightt Chinnuu🫂🤗
See you tom loveee🥰🤌🏻 Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa
No girl will ever even come close to what you’re doing jejjimaaa. The amount of struggle, pain, stress, you are carrying for me being there is something I really don’t deserve. Yes it’s true see how good you treat me and how I treat you back? Saying sorry doesn’t solve this ik. I can’t trust myself anymore. I feel so guilty. Noppi ga undhi baby chaala. Why do I make you cry so much if I love you that much. I doubt all my words, promises, actions are true or false ani. Being such a small girl you are doing so much there for me and me here hurting you more than anyone? It’s getting hard to type kanna. I really love you so much baby. I swear my love for you and the promise of saying this is not false baby. Idk how I can prove it ani.
Babyy I really don’t know why I behaved like that, what’s wrong with me baby? Should I see a doctor? Is something wrong with me? The guilt of speaking to you like that is so hurting me baby here. Idk how to tell you. I feel so somewhat uneasy. I hate myself.
What I speak won’t be in my sense ante what is this baby? Should I get any medication? Am I normal? I hurt you so much. I made the girl I love cry again and again….
I reached home baby! Ha ok text me when you get time kanna np. I love you
Babymaa I’m really sorry bangaram🥺 how can I talk to you like that baby? Idk what to tell after reading your text I never want to talk to you like I did today babymaa. I will never leave you kanna. Baby how can I do that kanna? Anni telisi kuda why do I do this baby?😔
Awww babyy entha istham kanna nenate neeki🥺??! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I loveee youuuu chooo muchhhh mommumaaa🫠. What you had dinner chinnu?! I ate biriyani momma! Ya my mom is fine baby. Kannumaa chaala undha washing? I just now ate babymaa so konchepu I'll sit and then sleep. We will together sere na jejjimaaa🫂🤗. Laabuuuuuu choo muchh
Jejjimaa I’m so greatful mommaa and I can’t measure how much you are doing for me ani🫂. Ninni idsi ekkada poyele babymaa nijamga🫂. Today was so nice babymaa except our fighting part🫣! Thankkuuu choo muchh and also chaarryyy choo muchh mommaa. Em cheppadhu peewseeee you are accepting it anthe😚! I lovee youu more than myself Ammaa🤗🫠. Naa pranam momma nuvvu.
Whatever it is, we fight, we fix anthe babyymaaa😗.
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dhaa momma pachontamu! Happiesstttt nightt Babyyluuu🤌🏻😘🌍
We live in us💋
Jejjimaaa endhuku worry chinnu kannaa!?🫠💋🤗 No worrying darloooo😗! I was editing video mommumaa! And time eh chuskoley bangaram! Chaaryyy ra chinnuu🫣!
Gym I’ll go around 8 mommuluu! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh
How was dance class today sweetheart?😚😘🫠 Naa bommukannaa nuvvu! Tired ammu? Dhaa outfit change chestha kanna🤗 Uuummmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Babyyluuu dhaa kanna let’s go and come gym ki💋! Uuuummmmmmmmmmaaaa
See you nannaluuu😚 Eat dinner ammuu! I’ll come and eat🫂
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Awwww myy kuttyypuchiii🫠💋🤗 !!Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aina mommulu washinguu?! Yaa kannumaa I'll eat and then washuuu! Bujjibangaruu aww yaa we meetinggg tom🫣! Laabbuusss choo muchh
Ok no meet if deepti comes know! So expectetions koncham thakuvva petkontara naa pellaaam gaaru!?😗
Ummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Awww myy mommuu! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhyy😘😘🫠! Ledhu ledhu mommaa I’ll sleep soon only! Pakkuuu! Babymaa yaya I’ll take ss and keep🫣😗😚!
Happiesstttt nighttt jejjimaaa💋🤗🫂🌍 I lovee youuuuu
Mmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaa
Babyymaaa everything fine???? Mommaaa we have come to go karting babyluu! This is near Malur only baby that velocity I told know u remember!!💋🫠! Yaya babymaa I’ll drink something pakkuu! Awww babyyy today is one of the bestest day of my life jejjimaaa🙈😘💋! Mmmuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Laabbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuu choo muchh
Booboomaaa see story🙈🙈🙈
Laabbuuuuuuu 💋💋💋💋💋 She came kannumaaa?
Yaa mommumaa aya karting! I came back home jejjimaa!💋🤗😘 Dinner bommuuu!? Dhaa kannumaa thinpistha🫂🫠😗! I lovee youu sooo much kannuuumaa🤌🏻😚🌍
Mmmuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaa
Aww myyy kannumaa tom college undha!! Yayyy! Uuummmaaaaaaaaaa🕺💃 Yaa kanna we can talkieeer tom! I’ll come tom🫣??
Babyymaaa what tired? What is tired? Who is tired?🫣 your coco is asking one more round here🙈! My whole room is filled with your sent kothi!!🤧😭
Aina Kannuu thinni!? What u ate nanna? I ate same lunch babymaa! Kanna wash cheyala? Neeki tired ga undha chinnu? Chichi noppi kannumaa?🫂 I love you babymaaa
Babbyyluuu whattt is that comment awww🙈🙈😭! My babyy doing official launch only🤧🫠!
Kannuuu pachontamuu dhaa ra chinnu!! 11 aithavundhi!
Happiesstttt nightt myy Superstarrr🌠!! Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
I loveee youu choo muchh nannaluu 💞 ♾️… We live in us sweetheart💋💋💋
Babyymaaa yala kanna tired chinnumaa?? Chichi noppi kannumaaa!? Saripothundhi bangaruuu baaga jijji pothey sere na! Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa💋😚
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh
Babymaa I’ll go with Bhargav come babymaa! He will come inkonchepu! Text me after u come back home nannaa!
Husharu ammumaa! Loveee youuu🫂🌍
Jejjimaaa dhaa ra chinnu huggieee🤗🫂!! Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Naa pranam ra ammukannaa nuvvu💖
Okkasari remember bangaram enni events and programs you’re done and what all are your roles kanna!? Yes ik you had the best roles in all the programmes, because ma’am and whoever knows your dance they will also know how to respect you nanna! And whoever jealous of my baby why alaney matladtharu chinnu, manamu patinchonedhi odhu ammumaa ok na! Valantha kakka ppl😤😏!
Dhaa ra chinnumaa muddhu petala naa kannukutty ki💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Dinner jejjimaa? I’ll eat now mommumaa! Em thintvi kanna? Dhaa kanna baaga pachopedha dadduu paina🤗😚🫠! Happiesstttt nightt myy superstarrr🌠💞! I loveee youu more than myself🌍 Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaa
Awww naa kannaaaa I love you nannaa🫂. Kannumaaa you are the bestest anthe jejjimaaa💗
I ate biriyani kanna. I came home babymaa! Happyy 1! Dha chinnu pachontamu! Entha baaga you sleep on me like that uk kannaa🫠🙈! Phaaa naaa babyy ni ala chusthu I can spend my whole life anko😚🤗🤌🏻!
Happiesstttt nighttt lovee🫶🏻 We live in us kannaa💋💖
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa
Hii chinnnni raadha🫠💞🙈!! Happiesstttt Morning Myy Sweet Sunshine😚💋🫶🏻! Mommumaa I woke up around 9 ra jejjimaaa! From today only pandaga anta kadha Ammaa! So bommalu anni jodiyalanta myy bommuuu🫠😚!
Breakie chinnu? Ochnanka thinpichedha naa ammulu ki!?🤗 Naa jejjuuu nuvvu🌍🫂💗! Uuummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I lovee you kannumaaa❣️
Bangaram aina nanna dance class!? Happyyy 11:15 chinnu💋! I ate lemon rice mommuu! Text me cutooo I’ll be waiting🤗
Koncham cleaning and all stuff is there babymaa! I’ll do and come okkiee😚
Yaa Naa Chinnni, Bujji, Bommaa Raadha nuvvu jejjimaa🙈🤌🏻!! Aww babyyluuu baaga squeeze cheyala naa mommulu ni! I slept around 1 ala babymaa nenna! Babymaaa omg manamu Pelli ainanka we are keeping the biggest bommalu kanna! Naaki chaala istham jejjimaaa! I’ll send out pics kanna anni petnanka sere na! It will be late today ig! ❣️💋💋💋
Jiya popichedha naa andaala devatha ki!?😚🫠🫶🏻
Laabbuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Aww naa kannukutty pachonisinna!! Haa mommuluuu aminka poskontamu chinnu!🤗💋 Uuummmmmmmmaaaaaa
Babymaa em kanna inka text cheyley!!? Lunch sweetheart? Dhaa kannumaa buvva thinpistha! I ate lemon rice only mommuma! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhhh
Onneee na bujjiluuuu kuttieeluuuu piccyyy kavala ammaaa bommaa?🫠🙈 Undu nanna jiya popi dhaa nee gobbi baby ki jaldhi jaldhi Piccyy pampisthamu naa daughty ki💋💋💋😚 ! Alabbuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhh🫶🏻💋
Mommumaaa aya jiya🫠!
Em naa kannuuloveee inka comment cheyely 🤔🙈!!? Texttuuu boobooluuu💋
Laabbuuuuuuuuuuuu myy sweet squishy Señorita🫣!!
Awww myy babyy! Naaki siggesthundhi po babymaa😭🙈!
Kannumaa em ra bujji adhi team up or something!? So messy it is!? Em anta that deepti problem to do with you? And what about Nikita kanna?
Uummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa💋💋
Enthaa bagundhi naa chinni bangaruuu clip🫠!! Myy babyy’s selection is always the bestest no doubt anthe🤌🏻🫶🏻💞! Mmmwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa
Dhaa ra bujji buvva thinpistha! Lovee youu
Em nanna cheppala naaki!? Babymaaa ikkada inka koncham late aithundhi chinnu! We did all the steps setup here, now bommalu we should keep! I’ll help them and sleep mommaa! So! I ate rice and sambar mommumaa💋
Dhaa jejjimaa pacho dhaa dadda paina! Oh my lil sweetheart is koncham tired🫂. Dhaa ra ammukanna🫠🌍
Happiesstttt nightt myy loveee💝 Uummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
We live in us bangaram🤗💖🌠
Babyymaaa em inka text cheyley??! Everything fine jejjimaaa? Uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa
Loveeeeeee youuu Babyymaa🫂
Wtf is wrong with them kannumaa!😒 Babyymaa ring worm koncham reduced only ley momma. I'll go to hospital tom. Aina kanna thinni? Dhaa jejjimaa pachontamu! Happiestt Nightt Ammaa. I love you more than myself kannaa. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa
Awww naa Pellaammaaaaaa🫠🌍💋💗!!! Babyyluu nenuuu kuda ikkada juming mommuu! Chooo happieee! Avunu did you watch new reel, myy pellaaaaaam?? Haaa Pellaaam I'll now and get that cream! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Dhaa let's go and come pellaam! Loveee youuu Pellaaammaaaaaa💖🌠
Mommumaaa I got it!💋 Dhaa jejjimaa let’s eat dinner! I’m chooo hungry🤧! What dinner there babymaa? I lovee youuu🫂🫠
Mmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaa
Jejjimaaa em inka text cheyley!? Everything fine babyymaaa? Texttuuuu pellaaaaaaaaaaaam I’m waiting here😘
Mommuluuu💋🫠! Reached home nannaluuu? Dhaa kannaa change chesi fresh up chestha! Is my babyyy wet?🫣 due to rain or due to your mogudu🙈?? Mmmmwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa😽🫂 Labbbbbbuuuuuuu chooo muchhh💋💋💋
Myy boobooluuu😬😱! Thank god nothing bad happened cutieee🫂💋! Kannumaa packing cheskontavunnava pellaaaaam?🙈🫠 Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhyyy😘 Dinner jejjimaaa?
Babhmaaa pack all the essentials kannaa! Husharu bujjimaa🫂! Text me nannaa after dinner I’ll be waiting💋🫠!
I ate lemon rice jejjimaa! Uuummmmmmmaaaaa
Please bangaram Husharu chinnu while travelling and at that place and all. And what time kanna you are leaving tom morning? Are u going in ravi mama car or bus bujjimaa? Kanna sunscreen aipoindhi kadha nee degara? Next week pakka we are buying anthe nanna. Take one sweater baby and keep drinking water ammuu. How is thigh rubs kanna now? Dhaa ammumaa pachopedha. Time Aya!🫂😘😚
Naa bommaa nuvvu💋
Happiesstttt Morning chinnu😚🤗! Ig my babyy will be travelling in car rn! Yaa bujjimaa sleep kannaa car lo🫂. Husharu jejjimaa💋. Keep texting me whenever you can nannaa. Uummmmmmmmmmmmaa
Breakie thintva kanna? I lovee youu sweetheart❤️
Hii kannumaa! Bujjimaa she took dristi bangaram! Yaa babyy manaki dristi aipoindey nanna🫂! Wr r u now babymaa? I’m going to Banglore for 10:45 train babymaa! Just now I came to railway station! I ate sangati babymaa😚! Car lo jijji pothva chinnuu? Uummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa
Laabbuuuuuuu kannumaaa🤗😘
Hii babyymaaa! Now I’m going in metro babymaa! Happyy 11:20! Ayo kakka kids not letting my baby sleep😤!
Yaya babymaa tonight I’ll stay back at chinmay’s house and tom I’ll come back home with! Uuuummmmmmmmmaaa💋
When you’ll reach there kannumaa!? Lovee youuuu
Awww naa chinnuu🤗😘! Pachontava ammuu konchepu!? So 6pm ki darshanam ah or walking ah babymaa? I reached his house babyma! Happyy 12:30! 2:45pm ki movie undedhi babymaa! After that oka video cheyala. I love you jejjimaaa😚 Mmuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa
Babymaa now we are leaving for movie! Akkade we will make video and come jejjimaa! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmaaa🤗💋
Hii jejjimaaa! Aya baby movie! It was nice kannu!😚
Babymaa antha late aithundha bujjimaaa? Husharu kannaa. Please jejjimaa be careful! Ya babymaa we made video, should edit now!🤗💋 Akkada signals undeley emo kadha kanna!? Night antha you’ll walk ah jejji?🥹 God is there with us bujjimaaa🫂❤️! I lovee you so much nannaa
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa
Kannumaa wr r u chinnu!? Dinner babymaa! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh
There’s a view bujjimaaa?? 💋💋
Babyymaaaaa Loveee youuuu🤗😘! I ate dinner mommaa! I ate rice and sambar🤗! Inka raledha jejjimaa hotel ki? My babykannaa will be tired know!?🥺
Babymaa we went out and made video and took some pics babymaa! I’ll post insta story see kannumaa! In our page also I’ll post tom okkiee! Happiesstttt night bangaram😚!
Tom you coming back ah bujjimaa? I lovee youuu🫂
Uummmmmmmmmmaaaaaa
Babyymaaaa hiii💋🤗! I left here baby! I’m in metro rn! I ate puliogre mommaa! Kannumaa chichi noppi ela undhi bangaram?? When Redpool started chinnu!? Kannumaa car lo jijji po ammumaa sere na! Tell that kids to not disturb you for a while nanna! Uummmmmmmmmmmaaaa
Text me when u can bangaram I’ll be waiting! Laabbuuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Babymaaa I’ll send picys konchepu chinnu! I’m quite busy nanna! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh💋🤗
Babymaaa wr r u jejjimaa? Happyyy 5:40! 💋🫠😘
Momma we got one car! It’s nice only! Kani koncham old!
It’s ok babymaa! Inka travelling chinnu? Text me when h can cutiee I’ll be waiting😚🤗
uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa
I lovee youuu pellaaaaaaaamaaa🫠🫶🏻❤️
Babymaaaa now I came to railway station bujjimaa! Happyy 8:30! I’m going at 8:45pm train babyma! Kannumaa pad change cheskoni hot bag petko bujjimaaa konchepu! Husharu bangaram! Baaga jijji pothamu nanna iroju sere na! Anni saripothundhi! Even I’m so so tired babymaa today! I loveee youuuu🫂😚
I’ll go home and text bangaram! I ate dinner ikkada momma! Biriyani I had! Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa
Mommumaa this kakka train came so late! Now it’s 9:10 and I’m still at Banglore station only mommuu😭! Babymaa that hoodie is that chimay’s baby. Yesterday when I went out I was so cold andhukey I wore!
Haa kannumaa dhaa ra chinnu buvva thinpistha! Ummmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa💋
Ohh babyy train started!! Some magic is there when I text my pellaaaaamaaa🙈😘! Laabbuuuuuuussss choo muchhh
Babymaaa happy 10:20!! Just now I got down mommumaa! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh! Buvva thintva nannaa? Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Babymaaa I reached home! Ayi pothavunna! Em bangaram inka text cheyley!? Texttuuu kannumaaa! 🤗🫂
Aww naa jejjimaaaa🫠🫶🏻❤️😚! Naa pranam bangaruuu nuvvu😘🤌🏻! Yaa kannumaa I also made a wish at 11:11🤞🏻
Yaa ammukannaa dhaa ra chinnuu iroju dadduuu paina pachopedha baaga!💋🫠🫶🏻
Happiesstttt nighttt myy superstarrr🌠! Uuuummmmmmmaaaaaaaaa😘 I loveee youuu kannaaa🫂❤️
We live in us😚
Babyymaaa Hii😘! Happiesstttt morning bangaram💋❤️🫶🏻! Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaa
Aww naaki kuda baaga jijji ochey mommumaa! How you feeling now bujjimaa? Chichi noppi reduced nanna?😚
Babymaa dental appointment I’ll take next week kannumaa! Noppi em ledhu mommuu! Laabbuuuuuuu choo much🫠
Dhaa kannumaa fresh up and will eat breakie😘🤗
Babyymaa chichi noppi alane undha🥺? Kannaa hot air balloon petko babyy please naa kosam😚🫂!
Ikkada kuda no breakie mommaa😭😩! I’m so hungry!
It’s 11:15! Dhaa will cook milk poni😖! Pelli ainaka roju naa mommuu milk eh 😋🫣🫠!! Breakie cooked baby akkada? Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh💋
Babymaaa I drank milk mommuu! Dhaa will make script for new reel! Babymaa the previous reel went 100k!
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhyyy🤗😘🫶🏻
Breakie prepare aina chinnu!? Dhaa kannumaa thinpistha! Babymaa bleeding ela aithavundhi!? Less, normal or more kanna? Pad eppudu change cheskontvi ammuu?
Kannaa em jejji inka text cheyely!?? Text me bangaram💋
Awww myy pellaaaaamaaa Dhaavey koncham korkala naa chinni budri ni😋🫦! Phaaa Entha sweet ga unnavey naa pellaaaamaaa?? Sweeter than honey 🤔!? Yes that’s myyy Honeyyy🫠🤌🏻💋!!
Yaa kannumaaa redpool happened😘🤗! Koncham tension relief manaki🫂! Kannumaa pad cheskontama🤗? Dhaa chinnu chestha! Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh🫶🏻❤️
Babyymaa I love you so much nanna. Regarding this car thing only baby,aa I was so messed up anthe! Nothing else jejjimaaa. I miss you too chinnu! Next week we will meet ammumaa I'll come okkieee! Ummmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗😘
I love you more than myself ammukanna🫂😚 Text me after dance class kannumaa I'll be waiting.
Kannumaa em ra view undhi kanji comment ley!? Everything okay kadha nanna?💋 Dhaa chinnu dinner thintamu😘! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh🤗
Kannumaa see bujjimaaa if they don’t let you sit for exams, that means almost 99% of the class also won’t sit for exams ani! Just look at the classmates attendance kanna it’s way lower than yours most of them’s! So not letting to sit for exams won’t happen ok na! Dw about that chinnu!
And what is that idiot guru Sirs prob? Why the had send text messages and all😒. Now kanna tom if they call and ask him I don’t think so he would be at college to tell when and all you bunked ani, so we can somehow manage kanna.
See now I’m only telling let’s not bunk till we find a way to stop these attendances info reaching them. I’ll only come kannumaa sere na! Dw soon we will find a way to stop these attendances going to them. I lovee youu ammukannaa🫂🤗
Yala ra chinnu akali ledhu? Pad changed know kannumaa?
I lovee youu jejjimaaa ninni idsi ekkada poyele bangaram🫂
As promised we will be together from next year kanna. I’ll bring you out of that hell🫳🏻. Uuuummmmmmmmmmaaaa
My babyy❤️ Yaa kannumaa you need to rest know bujjimaa. Let’s not think about this shit and urike stress my babyy ni! Already we did a lot😤.
Aww myy bujji dhaa ra ammuu thinpistha curd rice😘
Aminka daddu paina baaga pachopedtha just like yesterday!🫠🤌🏻 Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa
Kannaa now washing ah? It’s 11:45 babymaa😔!
Jejjimaa Pelli ainaka I make sure kanna never ever you’ll wash bangaram, promise bujjimaa. You’ve done enough baby. It’s almost 12:30 babymaa. I’ll sleep mommumaa, jaldhi dha chinnu will sleep sere na.🫂
Check if you have to change pad kannumaa!
Happiesstttt night jejjimaaa🌠❤️
I loveee youuu more than myself and everything🫶🏻
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa
Babyymaaa hi! Happiesstttt Morning bangaram❤️🤗!
Em jejjimaaa inka text cheyely!? Happy night kuda chepley? Ig my baby will be in dance class rn! It’s 9:20 kannumaa!😘 Text me after the dance class chinnu I’ll be waiting! Uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa
I lovee youuu nannaa🫠🤌🏻
Babymaaa 11:30 aya bujjimaaa!! Came home sweetheart? Text me jejjimaaa🫂🤗
Kannuumaa naaki bhayam aithavundhi baby🥺! Em aya jejji? Why no text inka? Wr r u chinnuu? Please text me soon kannumaa. Laabbuuuuuuu
Awww myy chinnuuu! Yaa nannaa dhaa ra bangaruuu pachopedtha dadduuu paina❤️😘🫶🏻! We will talk everything aminka ley chinnu🫠🫂! Yayyaaa they are going out!!! Haa kannumaaa call cheyi ammumaa soon as they go out! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhyyy💋🤗
Mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaa
Babymaa I went to store did that document thing and came to temple kanna, my mom had to ask priest the date for cafe opening anta so! Did they come chinnu? Kanna pad change chestha Dhaa kannumaa I forgot appudey vc lo chepala ankoni!🤗💋 dhaa kannaa🫂. Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Ayo kanna wth is their problem? Em anta urke fuckers barking😏. Gym iroju poley kanna. Tom I’ll go!
What work kannumaa? Sere dha baby will do. I’m still near the temple babymaa. I loveee youuu🫂
Kannumaa dinner ammuu? Dha bujjiluuu thinpistha! I came to house bangaram🤗❤️! Kannaa car pics chusthava baby? Wait chinnuu I’ll send! Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Kannumaa I googled about that tab chinnu. Not serious side effects kani you'll feel tired, there's chances of headache kanna. Sometimes I feel like god is giving comforts to me and giving all the discomforts to my little girl, or did you keep praying for my health and happiness over yours being so in love with me anpisthundhi kanna. Idk what to tell kanna, naaki anni nuvve bangaram, nuvvu okka roju call lo matladkapotheney I can't stay here kanna, alantidhi from years together I'm watching you go through all of this is hurting me sm idk baby. Naa jejji kanna nuvvu, neeki emaina aithey I will burn this world and come lay in your lap, watching into your eyes I close my eyes jejji anthe...
I'm sorry mommaa, don't ask why ani just accept it ammaa
I love you
Jejjimaaa Pelli ainaka nenu ninni chaala baaga chuskontanu bangaram em ayele kanna manaki🫂🫳🏻….
Ippudu washing ah😔? Babymaa I should work on content koncham. For finance. I’ll do it momma will sleep together sere na! Uummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa
Aww naa bangaram🥹🫂🫂! I loveee youuu sooo muchh moreee kannumaaaa🫶🏻💋😘 Uummmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yes loveee manaki emi ayele chinnuu🫠🤌🏻
Happiesstttt nighttt ammukannaa🌠
Kannumaa reached home jejji!? Laabbuuuuuuu chhooo muchh🫠💋
Kannaa dhaa pad change chesi, hot water bag petkontamu konchepu! Uuuuummmmmmmmmmmaaaa😘
Text me nannaluuu🫂
Kannumaa text cheyi ammuu! 💋💋
Cutieeemaaa em inka text cheyley!? Text me bujjimaa😘🫠! Your mogudu is waitingguuuuu here🤗
Babymaa em aya kannaa inka text ley? It’s 9:30 bangaram!? Everything fine jejji!? Text me soon kanna naaki bhayam aithavundhi🥺
Babymaaa 10:30 aya kannaa! Kannumaa em Aya baby?
Did you go anywhere out or something?
No dance class kuda kadha iroju 🤔? Text me kanna I’m getting so tensed idk😖!!
Baby sere dhaa kanna pacho naa paina! I’ll eat and come. I love you bangaram. Ik my baby is tired today and ya baaga jijji osthundhi bujjimaa okkieess🫂.
Happiesstttt nightt chinnu🫶🏻🌠 I lovee youuu❤️
Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmaaaa
Happiesstttt Morning jejjimaaa🫂💋🤗😘! Happy festival kannumaaa! Jijji baaga ochna chinnu?? I love you bangaram🫶🏻 Uuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa
Kannaa breakie thintva baby? I ate lemon rice babymaa. Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchh😗
Uuummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa
Hii kannumaaa! Aina bujjimaa Pooja anni? From morning I was doing some work at home and that car thing babymaa! Today only we will take delivery babymaaa🤩🥳!
I’ll send you pics after we take delivery okkiesss! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhyyy😘
2:30pm train we will leave here anta mommaa! Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa
Babyymaaa I got the train! Labbuuuuuu chooo muchhh💋🤗
What doing chinnuuu??🫂 Lunch ammumaa? I’ll eat after going there babymaaa😗! Mmmmuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaa
Babyymmaaaaa Labbbuuuuuuuu choooo muchhhyy🤗💋😘🥳🫶🏻🫠! Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmaaa
Babymaaaa I’m choo happieeeee!!! And I want yours picsssss you gottt itttt sweethearttttt❤️💋!
Car is so nice babymaaa! I’ll send pics see jejjimaaa!
😚!! Laabbuuuuuuuuuuuu choo muchhh
Aww myy babyluu I saw the story kannumaaa! Choo niceyyy! Babymaa ig myy kutty dance will be done! Text me after coming home kannumaa?😘 Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa
Ammumaaa 11 aya ra chinnu!? Textuuu nannaa! Came home know kannumaa?🫠😘 I loveee youuuu
Myyy babiieeee I loved the car sweetheart💋❤️🤗🫂!! Choo niceyyy it is! Awww myy babyyy I miss you too ra chinnu! I can’t wait to come and jump and meet you soon kannumaa! Thursday I’ll come bangaram! I loveee youuuu🫠🫶🏻
Dhaa ammukannaa pachopedtha dadduuuu paina! Happiesstttt nighttt myy superstarrr🌠💋 We live in us sweetheart❤️🤗 Uuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa
Babyymaaaa Happiesttt Morning jejjimaaa🤗🫶🏻🫠! Laabbuuuuuuu choo muchhyyy❤️💋🌠
Mommuuu ikkada iroju ayudha Pooja! Call me after dance class ammumaa! Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa
Koncham pani undhi anta mommaa, we will do that and take bath okkieee! Alabbuuuuuuuuuuu cho mychhh
Babyyyluuuuu Hiii💋🤗! What time chinnu dance class ayedhi?!😘 Husharu kannumaaa😗🫠 texttuuuu after coming home nannaaa I’ll be waiting🤗❤️ Mmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa
Myyy booboocutieee awww how was dance class ammumaa!?😘🫂!? Uuummmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa
Haa chinnu dhaa ra ammumaaa let’s eat dinner! Tom we meettuuuu💋💋💋
Bujjibommmmuuu🫠🤗! Aina nanna thinni!? I ate rice and sambar and pongal mommaa! Pachontama nannaa!? Uuummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa❤️😘
Happiesstttt nighttt loveee💋🫶🏻! Uuuummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa
I lovee youuu kannumaaa🫂🫠
Comments